Thursday 21 August 2014

Louis à Jardins

Wearing: Skirt - ZARA; Shirt - TOPSHOP; Clutch - LOUIS VUITTON; Sandals - RACHEL ZOE


Can't believe summer is almost over. I wouldn't say I'm super sad about that, but still summer is an epithome of freedom and neverending fiesta. We shot this look back in july, when it was insanely hot. So crop top and skater skirt were perfect combo for spending time in cozy garden in the middle of historical city center. I wore denim crop tee from Topshop and red Zara skirt with pattern ( those white spots are actually tiny zebras). As for shoes I chose a pair of Rachel Zoe beige sandals. And don't let me started on how much I love Rachel Zoe's shoeline. I own only two pairs now, but I will definetly look for some more. For this look I prefered Louis Vuitton clutch with an iconic monogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment